Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love and dreams are always IN.

Had a photoshoot...Vanity Fair /Vogue Style.


Cant wait to see how the pictures turn out!!
===========================

Some fabrics i'm playing with...i think its some mix breed rabbit dog thingy...but very cute nevertheless...
================================
Today at Vaughn's I was kinda free yet busy at the same time...so at the last few hours i just decided to learn how vaughn makes his hair pieces.


















================================
Pastels are always IN
I love this season's colors of sky/sea blue and coral pink. Very nice colors...still my fave color is door blue (my frens know that color ref) look at coach bag's blue color.
I predict next set of colors would be soft pastel yellow orangy (like the skirt below), warmer coral rose red...and moss velvet green...i like.....

Choker (Natalie), Tank (Topshop), Skirt (Mango)








Shirt (GAP), Cammi (Mango), Jeans (GAP), Shoes (BKK)



Necklace (Far east shop..cant remember)


Necklace (Natalie)





XOXO
Natalie

No comments: